I love an easy meal and this one is delicious! I made some simple wraps with BBQ chicken from my crockpot, cheese, tortillas, ranch, lettuce and grape tomatoes and they turned out really well. The whole family loved them and the kids enjoyed the small slices. There are two simple steps to assembling these delicious wraps for your family.
First, I started out by slow cooking some chicken in my crockpot for about 4 hours in the morning.
Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken:
- 2lbs chicken breast
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Simply throw all three ingredients into your crockpot on high for 4-6 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
- Pull apart chicken with forks and turn off crockpot but allow chicken and BBQ sauce mixture to thicken in the crockpot.
When the slow cooker BBQ chicken is finished you can gather the ingredients for the wraps make as few or as many as you like, there will be plenty of chicken even to save for leftovers if you are just feeding a few.
- Slow Cooked BBQ Chicken, see recipe above
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Ranch or sour cream
- Grape Tomatos, sliced in half
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Heat tortillas on both sides and set aside
- Remove BBQ chicken from crockpot and and sprinkle with desired amount of cheese
- Add BBQ chicken- cheese mixture to heated tortilla
- Sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoes
- Top with sour cream or ranch dressing
- Fold in both sides of tortilla and roll into a wrap
- Slice in 1″ thick pieces to make mini sized wraps
- Serve on a platter or individual plates and enjoy!